Monday, March 15, 2010

Scrap Buster Pencil Case

pencil_case on hay_polaroid

My much loved scraps have now been reborn into a pencil case.
At first my scrap project was going to be yet another book cover, but the finished size turned out to be a little smaller than anticipated (measure twice cut once). In the end I made a pencil case. The zipper was really hard for me to put in, and after wrestling with my sewing machine, in the end I did it all by hand. I had to rip out the zipper no fewer than 4 times, until I finally got it right. How is that for perseverance!
捨てられない残り布が再生しました。可愛いペンケースになりました。ファスナーがどうしても奇麗に出来ませんでしたが、4回目の試み、やっと成功しました。頑張りました。

3 comments:

  1. I like how you take pictures of your projects with an interesting background. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love small patchworks...I just wish I'll be able to do 1...one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nice comments. i love how i got to use up all my little bits and pieces. also i love exploring around my house to find cool backgrounds. I`m glad you noticed.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter